How to remove dialog form (webForm)

edited 4:38AM in FastReport .NET
Hi,
I'm working on Oracle 11g and VS 2010 (WebForm). I already create report using Oracle OLE DB connection and webform, when running, the parameter dialog form and connection form are showing. How to remove it just using code to pass those parameters?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• edited 4:38AM
    Anyway, i tried to write this code:

WebReport1.Report.SetParameterValue("Month_Year", "2012-05-01 00:00:00");
    WebReport1.Report.SetParameterValue("Badge", "J15282");

but it said, i'm missing of assembly references, without above code, i able to show the report but with dialog form. Please help. Thank you.
    Hello,

Could you send me the report file?
    it solved. i need to uncheck Login prompt when create the connection. Regarding the parameter prompt i just need to remove the form when it using on asp.Net.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.