Data lines with different color

johnnixjohnnix Serrai, Greece
edited 9:47PM in FreeReport
Hello all,

In the demo application REPORTS the first choise LIST where in the report preview data lines change their background color from white to a grayish color and vise versa. I tried to find out how I can do this in my report but no luck. Any help would be most appreciated.

Thank you all for your time

Comments

• edited 9:47PM
    Hi!

You should use "Highlight Attributes" and put this in the conditions box :"[Line#] mod 2"

(dont use the qoutes)!

best regards
    Fixfinn
  • edited August 2012
    FixFinn wrote: »
    Hi!

You should use "Highlight Attributes" and put this in the conditions box :"[Line#] mod 2"

(dont use the qoutes)!

best regards
    Fixfinn
    I agree with FixFinn, you need to use Highlight Attributes, and for more information check the guide

Cohiba Esplendidos

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.