Data from SQLite

edited 4:14PM in FastReport 4.0
Hello,
I'm using FastReport ver. Embarcadero, but I have big problem to import data from SQLite. I tried to create array with SQLite data but cant import it also. I'm trying to use UserDataSet but nothing.
Can I have any examples for data from SQLite or normal arrays.

Comments

• hsmhsm
    edited 4:14PM
    topor1988 wrote: »
    Hello,
    I'm using FastReport ver. Embarcadero, but I have big problem to import data from SQLite. I tried to create array with SQLite data but cant import it also. I'm trying to use UserDataSet but nothing.
    Can I have any examples for data from SQLite or normal arrays.
    You need to obtain components to interface with sqlite. Then you use something like this
    SQLiteDatabase -->SQLiteQuery -->TDataSetProvider-->TclientDataSet-->TfrxDataset-->Tfrxreport.

Of course you can use the TclientDataset in any way you like, including putting it into an array.

There are several sets of SQLite components on the Internet. Most require that you distribute a DLL as well that contains the interface to the SQLite engine. However the one I use has the engine built into the component so you don't need anything else and the whole lot can be compiled into one executable delphi program.

I use DISQLite3 (http://www.yunqa.de/delphi/doku.php/products/sqlite3/index). With that you get a database component (which points to the sqlite database), a query component that allows you to query the SQLite database and an Import component that allows you to import into the SQLite database from various files like Access, csv, excel, tab separatated etc.

I've tried a few of the other components but found DISQLIte3 to be the most reliable, easy to use and of course not needing a separate DLL.

• edited 4:14PM
    Can I have any example... I try and nothing
    That website is confusing even for me.

Try this one
    http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/?gclid=CLT3h...CFQ8htAodcky5Xg

to get a better idea how Delphi and DMS work together.
    technisoft wrote: »
    technisoft wrote: »
    That website is confusing even for me.

Try this one
    http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/?gclid=CLT3h...CFQ8htAodcky5Xg

to get a better idea how Delphi and DMS work together.

Next 400$ for licence? No, thanks
    Next 400$ for licence? No, thanks
    Well, the purpose of directing you to this website was not to induce you to buy but
    to get a better idea how Delphi and DMS work together
    especially because it shows the relationships graphically.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.