Hide pages that doesn't have any record

edited 12:36PM in FastReport 4.0
I have created a report that groups data by tester names and displays them on different pages. When generate the report it contains pages that doesn't have any record. These pages contains only the header and footer of the report page
The question is how to hide/get rid of these pages, so that only the pages that contains any record are shown?

Comments

• edited 12:36PM
    CSAlex wrote: »
    I have created a report that groups data by tester names and displays them on different pages. When generate the report it contains pages that doesn't have any record. These pages contains only the header and footer of the report page
    The question is how to hide/get rid of these pages, so that only the pages that contains any record are shown?

Has anyone any suggestion?
    Thanx!
  • edited May 2012
    It may be the query which includes 'blank' records.

If this is not the case then it may be the KeepTogether or NewPage property, IIRC.
    Anyway, one of the properties to manage groups and page breaks causes a new page to be produced, then prints the header, and only then checks whether any records are to be printed, or something like that.

In my case the first group in a report was larger than what fitted onto the page. This resulted in a blank first page with the correct printing only starting on page 2.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.