FastReport VCL 4.12 Delphi XE2 - Language

Hi Friends,

I just installed latest version of Delphi XE2 and FastReport VCL 4.12 (Installed seperately). Everything seems to be running great until I found a problem with FastReport Language.

I created a new VCL Project and inserted TfrxReport named frxReport1 and one button named Buttom1.

e6cbe.png

I double clicked on the frxReport1 and it opened FastReport Editor. Inserted a PageHeader with a sample data.

44a5b.png

Run a preview and it worked fine.

86b31.png

Then I added the below code to show this report when the user click on Button1
procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
begin
  frxReport1.ShowReport;
end;

Ran the application, clicked on the button, report is shown...

196bd.png

As you can see, Title has been changed from 'Preview' to 'Visualizar', 'Close' button's caption changes to 'Fechar'.

It seems to be in a different language other than English.

What can I do to fix this problem, I want the IDE designer and Runtime language to English.

I tried to recompile the FastReport source to change the language using recompile.exe but it is unavailable for XE2.
I tried compiling packages manually, but got the error ComObj.* missing, unable to find!!!

Please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Nirmal Rajmohan

Comments

• edited 12:06PM
    Try this:

1. Run mkall.bat in \FastReport4\Res\English\ directory.
    2. Copy English.frc file to your app directory.
    3. Implement frxRes library: uses frxRes;
    4. Add to your OnCreate() procedure of main form or data module: frxResources.LoadFromFile('English.frc');

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.