Info: Print Rowlines Bold Style

I have a DetailData with more columns (fields).
I would like Bold print in the first column (description-string) if the contents of the second column (total-integer) is 'null'.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks

Comments

• edited 4:30AM
    Andrew61 wrote: »
    I have a DetailData with more columns (fields).
    I would like Bold print in the first column (description-string) if the contents of the second column (total-integer) is 'null'.
    Can anyone help me?
    Thanks

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I solved the problem procedure DetailDataOnBeforePrint(Sender: TfrxComponent); begin If <Fattura RigoFatturaLavori."Quantita"> = 0 then begin Memo1.Font.Style := 1; end else begin Memo1.Font.Style := 0; end; end; Thanks all![/img]>

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.