TfrxDBLookupComboBox not working in html form

Hello,

I'm testing FR Studio 4.8.211 demo version. We want the users use the reports using the web server.

I created a report using a dialog and TfrxDBLookupComboBox in it, listing some item categories.
The user have to choose one of them to filter items in the report.
The report works fine in the Studio's preview, but the combobox does'nt appears when querying the HTTP server using a web browser (IE 7), and it is disabled in the FR Client.

Another question, maybe the same problem, the Drill down works in the Studio's preview, but not in the client nor web client.

Could someone help me ?

Thanks in advance,

Nicolas

Comments

• HelenMHelenM USA
    edited 7:17PM
    Hi,
    I have oe UObject in java and I am using it to a JFrame which has one JEditorPane. And then just put html code as text inside the JEditorPane. But apparently is not working the text appears as plain normal text.
    The same code works perfectly outside of URBI.

So any idea whats wrong?

Thanks Pol

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.