Problems Creating Reports in Runtime

Hi all, i'm having some problems working with reports in runtime.

I am working in a functionality that reads a dataset and a stringlist ( Delphi 1010) that contains the fields the user wants to show in the report.

I am struggling when creating the data memos, i cant space them properly and when a data is too large, it uses a second line that is overlapping the memo under.

I want to create a frame to the data memos too, to look like a cell, but with no success.

Thanks for any help, in advance.

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 8:04AM
    Hello,

See a Programmer's manual "1.12 Creating a report form from code" chapter
  • edited 8:04AM
    gpi wrote: »
    Hello,

See a Programmer's manual "1.12 Creating a report form from code" chapter

My code was based on this chapter, already.

Bu i found the problem. It just had to adjust the databand height, unfortunately the databand dont adjust his own height according to its memos height.

Thanks anyway.
    I am trying to deploy to new server Crystal Reports server 2008, we currently have CR 11. What do I need to do once I install the new version of Crystal into the new server? Do I need to recompile my existing reports to the new Crystal? Also, do you know if Crystal 2008 would work on a 64-bit server? I heard there are some issues with that? I a new at this project was dumped on me just recently? Any help would be truly appreciated.

Low web hosting
    Buy domains retail
    Buy well designed templates
    Berti wrote: »
    My code was based on this chapter, already.

Bu i found the problem. It just had to adjust the databand height, unfortunately the databand dont adjust his own height according to its memos height.

The band can auto adjust base on memo height, and the other memos can shift / adjust height based on other memo's height or band height. See more sample and manual for detail.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.