set target printer tray from code

Hello,
1. I am doing little research for my company where we have multiple tray printers and I wish to set different tray to print on from inside the code. How can I do this?
2. Also I would like to know what are IfrxPrintOptions.PrintOnSheet corresponding values (e.g. 1 = A4, 2 = A3, ect.) I tried to find right enum for it, I was looking in manuals and searched this forum but no success in that case. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• edited 6:31AM
    kisiel365 wrote: »
    Hello,
    1. I am doing little research for my company where we have multiple tray printers and I wish to set different tray to print on from inside the code. How can I do this?
    2. Also I would like to know what are IfrxPrintOptions.PrintOnSheet corresponding values (e.g. 1 = A4, 2 = A3, ect.) I tried to find right enum for it, I was looking in manuals and searched this forum but no success in that case. Thank you in advance.
    Can I expect any anwser?
  • gpigpi
    edited 6:31AM
    1. TfrxReportPage(frxReport1.FindObject('Page1'))).Bin
    2. uses frxPrinter;
    frxPrinters.Printer.PaperNameToNumber()

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.