Prepare; append the same report

I do have the following program flow.

User enters some range of Orders to print.
The Orderconfirmation should be translated.
Therefor I use a script like this:

report.Load('C:\Order.frx');
report.LoadMyXML(); //own function that register data to a XML file
report.Translate() //own function that translates the report into some language
report.Prepare()

//next order, using the same object report
report.Load('C:\Order.frx');
report.LoadMyXML(); //own function that register data to a XML file <<**** Problem in is here. A popup is come up to enter login properties
report.Translate() //own function that translates the report into some language
report.Prepare(true)

//next order .... etc.

//at the end
report.ShowPrepared()

It seems that Preparing multiple documents of the same report does not work. Is that right ?
Because when I try the same for a few different reports (ex. Orders.frx, DeliveryNote.frx and Invoice.frx) it works fine. Then I get one preview with three pages, without a login prompt.

Or do I have to set some setting to force FastReport to ingore a previous load of the report..?

Tia
Hans

Comments

• edited 2:15AM
    Hello,

I don't know what the LoadMyXML function does. I've tried to load/prepare multiple copies of the same report, it works well.
  • edited 2:15AM
    The problem is solved by using a previewcontrol and calling the function AddTab() for each report.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.