Combo Box on Data Fields

OrionizerOrionizer North Carolina
edited 1:19PM in FastReport 3.0
I am having a bit of a problem with the combo box arrow covering up small fields in a report making it difficult to move the item.

Perhaps an adjustable time delay or requiring pressing shift before the combo box arrow appears?

Comments

• edited 1:19PM
    Just move the cursor over the right edge of the memo object - the button will disappear.
  • OrionizerOrionizer North Carolina
    edited 1:19PM
    Ok, I will try that - though I still think a small delay before the button shows up (maybe .5 second) would help.

Maybe if the mouse is clicked before the button shows up, don't show it - they're repositioning the item...

Just an idea...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.