Dimensions are not visible after scrolling in page-region

edited 7:04PM in FastCube
When I open a cube (loadfromfile) with a lot of dimensions (for example 10 or more) and click in the page region on the right side the next button so often until the last dimension is visible and then I open a new cubefile in the same program (for example with 2 dimensions), the 2 dimensions are not visible at first in the page region. I must click on the left side the before button as often I clicked before on the right the next button to see the dimensions. I have no idea how to do by opening a new cubefile to show the dimensions directly without click several times the before button. Is is possible to reset the cube or the grid before loading a new file or do something to solve my problem? For users that's not practicable.
Many thanks for help !

Wolfgang

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.