FastScript CLX and Kylix

edited 7:11PM in FastScript
Hi,

Can you say whether it's possible to use the CLX version of FastScript in C++Builder 6.0? It seems that it's only supported in Delphi 6/7. I would imagine that it would be trivial to make it available on BCB6 too. Actually the only component that I would need that doesn't work on a CLX form is TfsSyntaxMemo. Also what is the status of the Kylix version? I didn't see any downloads on the web page although you mention that it works in Kylix too.

Answer these questions and I'll buy the product at once, if not earlier...

Regards,
Seppo Pietarinen

Comments

• edited 7:11PM
    Yes, you can use FS in BCB6.0 CLX. There is no package for bcbclx, as well as trial for all clx versions. We'll add this in the next release which is coming soon.
  • edited 7:11PM
    What about the version for Kylix?

Upon buying the component I thought it would work in Kylix too, as your home page says: "FastScript is written on 100% Object Pascal and can be installed in Borland Delphi 4-7, Borland C++Builder 4-6 and Borland Kylix 1-3."

However, I can't find any instructions on how to install this in Kylix.

Regards,
    Seppo Pietarinen

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.