Email Issues

I was told certain services would not work with FR4 email (Google, for example).

Has anybody found a good way around this? Maybe some source changes or overriding the preview form to have a custom button defer to their own email code?

My users are getting incredibly confused about why my application has trouble with email like this in 2011.

Comments

• edited 1:06AM
    From what I know Google, for example, do not work without encryption (like SSL).
    But with custom preview and Indy you can do it.
  • edited 1:06AM
    Peta wrote: »
    From what I know Google, for example, do not work without encryption (like SSL).
    But with custom preview and Indy you can do it.
    Peta- custom preview is definitely a route I can use

Are there examples with FR4 source or in the docs? If not can you point me in the right direction?
  • edited September 2011
    ..Source\frxPreview.pas is the best example or you can copy and modify it.
    I changed from Rave and I used my old custom form with an TfrxPreview conected to my frxReport1. It was the best solution for my old users.
    For Indy use TIdSSLIOHandlerSocketOpenSSL and Google...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.