ActiveX Problem

edited 8:42PM in FastReport 3.0
Hi;

I'm using Visual Basic 6.0

i'm running Visual Basic 6.0 as administrator because of some components

Fast report component doesn't appear in the Components Window when Visual Basic 6.0 run as administrator. and also we can't add it manually.

What is the solution for this stuation

Best regards

Comments

• edited 8:42PM
    Hi again;

Now i can see Fastreport component in the Components window.

Visual basic gives ".... could not be loaded" error when i try to add Fastreport

Best regards
  • ComEdComEd Rockford, Illinois
    edited 8:42PM
    Attempting to use the Visual Basic 6.0 T-SQL Stored Procedure debugger add-in to debug a SQL Server stored procedure on a named instance of SQL Server 2000 fails.

Message occur:
    "The query could not be debugged due to a problem coordinating events with the server..." and "The system cannot find the path specified. , Line=2031, File=..\vbsdicli.cpp"

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> John Galt[/img] ComEd, Sales Consultant

Rockford, Illinois

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.