Spacing Betwteen masterdata bands

edited 10:41AM in FastReport 4.0
Hi I have a memo field in the masterdata band which varies in text length, I have set the Stretch mode to actual height, which resizes the band height to fix the varying text lenght which works fine. Is there a way to put a space at the end of the masterdata band as currently there is no space between records which makes the report a bit hard to read. as it just looks like one paragraph rather than individual records.
Thanks

meee

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 10:41AM
    white space is created by making the band height greater than the memoview height.
  • edited 10:41AM
    gordk wrote: »
    white space is created by making the band height greater than the memoview height.
    thanks for the info, however as mentioned the text length will vary so sometimes it will be 3 lines and sometimes 10. IF i increase the white space between the end of the memo and the end of the masterdata band this seems to work however then all the records previewed have the same amount of whit space between the begining of the memo an the end of the masterdata, which looks fine if the contents of the memo has 10 lines but if only 2 or 3 looks really odd.

do I need adjust this in Code? if so how!

meee
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited August 2011
    do it at the top not the bottom, incease the space between the band top and the top of the memoviews
    shift the memos tops down
  • edited 10:41AM
    gordk wrote: »
    do it at the top not the bottom, incease the space between the band top and the top of the memoviews
    shift the memos tops down

Thanks that did it
  • gpigpi
    edited 10:41AM
    Also you can add empty child band

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.