how to print into windows xp with LQ300for cuntinoues paper?

i am design program that worked with lq300
and i want print my report in paper size 24cm in 8 cm into windows xp
my report paper size set to 24cm in 8 cm but when printing eject paper size A4
i set control panel server pages form create new form to size 24*8 but disapear into
paper size for set paper lq300
help me to solve my problem
thank you

Comments

• edited July 2011
    What you should do is to programmatically set up the printer from scratch for every print job, starting with a printer reset command, followed by the page length, the fonts, and anything else possibly required.
    IMO this is the only reliable way to operate with dot-matrix printers. It is not a good idea to rely on control panel settings. Also stay away from 'off' commands like 'bold off'. Always state what is wanted and not what is not wanted (anymore).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.