DBCross-tab add 2 new columns

I would like to add 2 new columns after the Grand Total column to display specifc 2 specific calculations which depends on the Grand Total column. Is there a way to do this? Any workaround to get the solution? Thank you.

Comments

• edited 2:51PM
    Does a solution of your issue should look like this one below in my example?

Mick
  • Yes! It looks like very close to what I'm looking for... How can I add these 2 extra columns? Thank you
    Have a look at the FR file below.
    My solution is based on DBCross property NextCross. This next cross has NO row header, NextCrossGap is set to 0, and I use another ADOQuery to fill this second cross.

Mick
    Mick,

please, would you be so kind to take a look at attached pictures.
    I have a problem with 2 DBCrosses.
    If there are more data and report is generated on more than one page,
    second DBCross is splitted on page 2 and 3. (Example1)

Whe I set "DownThenAcross" property of DBCross2, then Cross is not splitted, but
    an empty page is generated at the end of report (Example2).

Attached is also FR3 file.

Many thanks.
    Hi Mildy,

Sorry to say but I couldn't find a solution of the problem you've mentioned - I mean supressing last (additional) page [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Sometimes I get such an additional page in other cases (even with no DBCross) and still my knowledge of FR script and FR objects properties isn't enough to solve these problems. Hope someone will help both of us[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Mick[/img]
    Hi Mick,

thank you for your time.
    As I'm displaying reports in my own client application, probably I will have to check for empty pages and delete them programatically.
    If I'll find some solution later, I'll post it here.

Mildy
    Mildy,

You can search through this forum about PreviewPages.
    I remember there were several posts about how to manage (programaticaly) with prepared report and its pages before they appear in Preview.

Mick
    Thanks Mick, but there's no need to search the forum for this. I already can manage report pages from my app.

I thought when I find the solution of "DBCross bug" then I'll post it here.

Mildy.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.