Different printer for last page

Hi,

I have a report (labels). When previewed, I want to show all labels.
When printed (also from the preview), I want to print all labels but the last one onto the selected printer, and the last label onto another printer.

Possible?

Regards, Colin

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 7:53AM
    Yes, it's possible
    Try to print pages 1 - (n-1) on first printer and page n on second printer in TfrxReport.OnPrintReport event
  • edited 7:53AM
    gpi wrote: »
    Yes, it's possible
    Try to print pages 1 - (n-1) on first printer and page n on second printer in TfrxReport.OnPrintReport event

Thanks for that. I've used the PrintOptions.PageNumbers to solve the problem.
    OnPrintReport first set an indicator so that I know whether the report was printed (from the preview).
    After the ShowReport I Print the report with the 2nd printer set.
    OnPrintReport knows which pages to print depending on another indicator.

Thanks, Colin

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.