print total in last page only

edited 2:07PM in FastReport .NET
hai

I have added a total for a feild, on column footer, I want total only on last page, usually total comes in all page, but i want only in last page.
when i change column footer property Printon to LastPage then nothing comes.

Pleaase tell me how to do it.

thanks

Comments

• edited 2:07PM
    babucr wrote: »
    hai

I have added a total for a feild, on column footer, I want total only on last page, usually total comes in all page, but i want only in last page.
    when i change column footer property Printon to LastPage then nothing comes.

Pleaase tell me how to do it.

thanks

Hi Babucr
    Did you tried property "PrintOn" for your TextObject with total?
    Set it to "LastPage". Default is on every page.

Regards
    Daniel
  • edited 2:07PM
    hi
    I have same pronlem, when I set the text object PrintOn property to the LastPage.it show nothing.
    Excuse me, my english is not good.
  • edited August 2013
    The report repeats istelf until the list of concepts is displayed in two or more pages. The total appears in all of them because the parameter (received as $PTotal) is on the footer of the page.

I need this to be displayed only in the footer of the last page. It doesnt matter if I leave that space as blank, I just need the parameter to be displayed only at the last page.

This is not a report composed of varios pages, it generates multiple pages until the list fits. Just to clarify.

enter image description here
    aJv4o.png
    How can I fix that parameter tag with a printWhenExpression tag?
    _____________________________________________________________________________
    rs gold | runescape gold

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.