Data prints on third page

edited 6:07AM in FastReport 4.0
Hi, I came up to a strange problem. As always I made a report, but it was very strange when I saw, that my data was printed on the third page :|

On the first page I have as usual report title and then.... nothing. Rest of the page is blank.
Second page is blank also.

Report is prepared correctly.

In attachement there is my report exported to PDF, so you could see it, and report file(fr3).
What's wrong?
Version of my FastReport is 4.11.4

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 6:07AM
    Can you create small demo project with problem?
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 6:07AM
    Check to make sure that your data does not contain records which are empty in the fields in the mdband memos
    and may contain blank spaces in the group header condition fields.
  • edited 6:07AM
    I don't know why the second page is blank but the following may give you a clue towards that.

There is what I consider to be a bug in the handling of the 'Start new page' property of (I think the Groupheader). I am writing from memory at the moment and cannot get to the code to check the details.

If the Groupheader.StartNewPage property is set then it is applied to the very first group header of the report, resulting in data appearing on page 2 only.
    I get around that by managing this property in the script.
  • edited 6:07AM
    @GPI:
    Unfortunately I can't. Because there are many relations in database and in my form creating report.
    Anyway every report that I had created earlier with the same code works properly. This one doesn't want to.

@GordK: I checked it several times [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> @Technisoft: I don't use this property. It's all default.[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.