Stretching CheckBox

edited April 2011 in FastReport 4.0
In a TMasterData band I have 5 textual columns (realised with Labels) and 2 columns with ticks (check boxes).
I have set the property STRETCHED of the band to TRUE, also StretchMode of each Label is set to smMaxHeight.
But there is no such property for the TfrxCheckBoxView.
The issue is more evident because labels have a frame on all four sides.

What can I do to have aligned borders for each cell in a row ?

EDIT:
I found the answer - using Band.OnAfterCalcHeight event.
The checkbox image gets scaled - but this is a less undesirable issue than misaligned cell borders.
procedure MasterData1OnAfterCalcHeight(Sender: TfrxComponent);
begin
  CheckBox1.Height := MasterData1.Height;
  CheckBox2.Height := MasterData1.Height;                                                                                
end;

Comments

• edited 3:26AM
    I think you could have right-click the checkbox and set the property of the object to Stretch to max height. That way the checkbox will be the same width as your md.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.