Chart transparency

I'm using FastReport 4.1x with Delphi 2007 and the standard teeChart object.
I'm trying to make an area semi transparent in an area graph, which teeChart supports.
(IfrxChart - Series1 - Tranparency = 50)

However ... in the report the area is not transparent.
Is this a bug, a not supported feature, or should I get a Pro version of teeChart to accomplish this? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> (or another Chart component like MSChart?)[/img]

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Find attached an example of what I'm trying to do ... see where the 2 graphs overlap; the red area shines through the blue area.
    When doing this in fastreports, two things happen:

1) the blue area is not transparent at all

2) when printing (using bsClear as brush style for the area) the blue area becomes black
  • edited 9:20AM
    Over a hundred views of this post and no-one ran into this issue? >

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.