3.100 = One Hundred

Is it possible

Comments

• edited 8:48PM
    Use functions ToWords()
    dmazay wrote: »
    Use functions ToWords()

ToWords function have in which versions?

i cant found in my reports
    Yes, you can do this using the function ToWords, which really works. Not only this, you can also use this function for different currencies like rupees, dollars, yen etc. I liked ToWords function which is really fantastic which helps in reducing the repeated work. In beginning you will feel difficult to use but slowly you will be habituated to it.Once you get the feel of it,it will take couple of seconds only to generate those symbols.I will try to post the screenshot of the steps required to generate the symbols.
    Paddy wrote: »
    Yes, you can do this using the function ToWords, which really works. Not only this, you can also use this function for different currencies like rupees, dollars, yen etc. I liked ToWords function which is really fantastic which helps in reducing the repeated work. In beginning you will feel difficult to use but slowly you will be habituated to it.Once you get the feel of it,it will take couple of seconds only to generate those symbols.I will try to post the screenshot of the steps required to generate the symbols.
    it would be great if Fast Reports gave us the option to choose the print direction of the labels! many of my customers are asking for this!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.