Formula

edited 8:37AM in FastCube
Hi,

I have the user manual and I see in the manual that you are able to sum up the columns and have a total of the columns but it does not say how to do it. Can you please help me in telling me step by step how to achieve this?

Gene

Comments

• edited 8:37AM
    gene wrote: »
    Hi,

I have the user manual and I see in the manual that you are able to sum up the columns and have a total of the columns but it does not say how to do it. Can you please help me in telling me step by step how to achieve this?

Gene

Hello Gene,
    We are on the same side..I also want to ask about that..I don't only know how to start the topic but anyways tnx for this info..

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.