FR 4.11.3 Professional missing dcus

Anu de DeusAnu de Deus Hampshire, UK
edited May 2011 in FastReport 4.0
I just installed the latest stable FR 4.11.3 Professional and it doesn't have any frxExport*.dcu included in the installation, clearly missed in the installation file provided (fr4_11_3_d14p.exe). Also frxADOComponents.dcu and many other db related dcus.
I chose the FULL installation option, nothing customized.
Obviously none of my projects compile now.
Neither does your own Main Demo project (I didn't bother trying any other, but I assume none of them compiles).

Before someone tells me to rebuild the packages or add the \ExportPack folder into my Delphi library path, this is from the Install.txt file:

"TABLE OF CONTENTS

I. Introduction
II. Manual installing of the FastReport packages
III. Recompiling FastReport Basic Edition and Standard Edition packages
IV. Recompiling FastReport Pro Edition and Enterprise Edition packages

I. Introduction

FastReport comes with precompiled *.dcu, *.bpl, *.dcp files. Installation
program puts the runtime packages to the system folder and installs other
packages into the Delphi. You don't need to install anything manually.
(...)

"

Please let me know when a new installer is available.
Until then, I recommend to all FR4 Professional users to NOT INSTALL the latest STABLE (???) version.

Thanks,
Anu

Comments

• edited 10:26PM
    Hello,
    We have some problems on the build server at this moment and we're working on its resolving.
    We'll try to fix it ASAP.
  • Anu de DeusAnu de Deus Hampshire, UK
    edited 10:26PM
    Thank you

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.