Db-cross columns autosize?

edited May 2011 in FastReport 4.0
Hi, i want set it db-cross object table to autosize on, but column header to autosize off. I dont see any property for this, i can set it autosize on or off for whole db-cross object, but i want modify only column header.

Thanks!

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 10:17AM
    You may set column width in TfrxCrossView.OnCalcWidth event
  • edited May 2011
    In column headers i see property "auto width", i disabled it but dont work when "autosize"on db-cross is enabled. Where is code for this?

Thanks!
  • edited 10:17AM
    I'm not sure what layout do you expect [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> In general column header width is the same as cell width, so changing one of these may destroy the vertical layout. Attach an example (jpg, rtf, doc, xls) to present what layout do you need. It will help to search for a solution for your issue. Mick[/img]
  • edited May 2011
    Mick.pl wrote: »
    I'm not sure what layout do you expect [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> In general column header width is the same as cell width, so changing one of these may destroy the vertical layout. Attach an example (jpg, rtf, doc, xls) to present what layout do you need. It will help to search for a solution for your issue. Mick[/img]

The problem is: I want change manually columns header width. Look this examples:

First picture: db-cross autosize is enable, everythink is ok, but can't set columns header manually width. click

second picture: db-cross is set to autosize disable, i can manually set width on columns header(in this example i up "NAME" WITH), but look what's happen with table under columns header. click

I try stretch comlumns but no luck. Once again:
    I want set manually columns header and i want text in table to be ok. Thats why i look for way set manually columns width with db-cross autosize enabled. I agree with you, when i do that vertical width will be broken.
    I can see that layout of your report is not a typical one for DBCrossView.
    Are boxes around columns and rows of this invoice specification the effect you need to design?
    If so - we can search for other solution of your issue which will be based on classic bands.

If not and DBCrossView is the only way you may apply in this report then let me know what is the reason and I will try more [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Mick[/img]
    I just want to move one of columns header in db-cross autosize disable, and i want text down be streched.
    I couldn't find a good solution for full control of DBCrossView [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> I attach JPG file and sample FR3 to show results of my test - yes I did change a width of Qty column, but one can get the same by directly editing DBCross1Corner6 at design time.[/img]
    procedure Page1OnBeforePrint(Sender: TfrxComponent);
    begin
        DBCross1Corner6.Memo.text := '            Qty              ';                                                      
    end;

Pay attention - I got similar layout of your invoice using a standard MasterBand - so maybe you don't really have to use DBCrossView.

Mick

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.