Invalid file format

edited 4:43AM in FastReport 4.0
After I upgraded to latest version 4.11.2, I can???t open my reports, I???m getting invalid file format

Thanks

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 4:43AM
    I compiled FRDemo with FR 4.11.2 and don't get such error
  • edited 4:43AM
    nash wrote: »
    After I upgraded to latest version 4.11.2, I can???t open my reports, I???m getting invalid file format

Thanks

This error when you open old report created with previous version,
    Now try this if you have old EmbedDesigner , create a report. Save it
    Now try to open it with new compiled EmbedDesigner with new version you will get Invalid file format

Thanks
  • gpigpi
    Attach your "old" report template
  • edited May 2011
    gpi wrote: »
    Attach your "old" report template

Here is the old one,

Also try to create one report with password (compiled version 4.10) then open it with new version and see if works.
    May be something changed in zip and encrypt unit. I have to look and compare both versions
  • gpigpi
    I opened your Test1.fr3 in FRDemo and EmbeddedDesigner demo (ver 4.11.2) without any problem
    wrote:
    lso try to create one report with password (compiled version 4.10) then open it with new version and see if works.
    Did you add TfrxCrypt object in your project?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.