V1.6 Documentation of News

edited 10:52PM in FastScript
I just installed v1.6 and wanted to rty out the new features (MessageDlg, InputBox, InputQuery) but didn't find any documentation for it.

Where could I find help for the new features?

Another question: I store the precompiled il code of the scripts. First tests showed that the il code compiled with v1.4 workes well with 1.6. Is it rigth, that there is no chane in the il code from v1.4 to v1.6 or should I recompile all scripts to be sure they work well?

cu
Helmut

Comments

• edited 10:52PM
    wrote:
    I just installed v1.6 and wanted to rty out the new features (MessageDlg, InputBox, InputQuery) but didn't find any documentation for it.

Where could I find help for the new features?

They are standard Delphi functions. What kind of documentation do you need? ;)
    wrote:
    Is it rigth, that there is no chane in the il code from v1.4 to v1.6 or should I recompile all scripts to be sure they work well?

Always recompile IL scripts when changing FS version, it may be incompatible.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.