what can cause this extra empty space !!

edited May 2011 in FastReport 4.0
Hi,
what can cause this extra empty space !! the report is leaving an empty space and continue to add the columns header in the next page and then the footer. how to fix ?

Please check attached file, also another picture is attached at design time.

thanks

Comments

• edited 8:26AM
    Why do you use ColumnHeader? It is a part of oldstyle CrossTab.
    Is a standard Header the band you just need to specify column headers?

Mick

PS.
    Congratulation on elegant way to show your issue with attached files >
    found a solution,
    my problem that I increased the height of the band so I reduce it and set "expand to max height" for my memos but the page footer data is overlapped so I had to set both allow split and shift to true for footer band

Thanks.
    That's OK you've found a solution [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> But I still wonder why do you use a[/img]ColumnHeader band - is it neccesery?

Mick
    Mick.pl wrote: »
    That's OK you've found a solution [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> But I still wonder why do you use a[/img]ColumnHeader band - is it neccesery?

Mick

no I changed to header I did not know that column header is old style , thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.