FR 2.47 reports work no more

Hi @all,

I've an old program, written in Delphi 6 with FR 2.47. It works ok some years.

Now I had to rewrite it for another MS SQL version, and in this way I had to notice that my old reports don't work anymore in my developer environment [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> more precisely: it works only in the Delphi IDE, not in the program itself. You can see, that the cursor is shortly changed to the waiting clock, but then nothing is going on. Any ideas what can did happen? Why after so many years (4-5)? tnx Frank (sorry for poor english)[/img]

Comments

• edited 4:35AM
    dele75 wrote: »
    Hi @all,

I've an old program, written in Delphi 6 with FR 2.47. It works ok some years.

Now I had to rewrite it for another MS SQL version, and in this way I had to notice that my old reports don't work anymore in my developer environment [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> more precisely: it works only in the Delphi IDE, not in the program itself. You can see, that the cursor is shortly changed to the waiting clock, but then nothing is going on. Any ideas what can did happen? Why after so many years (4-5)? tnx Frank (sorry for poor english)[/img]

solved (my failure :angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> )" alt="> )" />

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.