Invisible toolbar-icons in DesignReport

Hi,

I used the FastReport designer in my application, but i don't know the reason, the toolbar-icons on the designer are invisible. The functionality is OK, I can click the individual little controlls on the bar.

I tested the FastReport example 'DesignerExample' and it runs and shows all icons...

I' am working with: Win XP, Visual Studio 2008, Framework 3.5, FastReport Studio trial (3.0)

The example 'DesignerExample' is created with the Framework 2.0. I think with Visual Studio 2003 or 2005, because in the example there is no 'Form1.Designer.cs'.

In the Visual Studio 2008 there is the code separated from the automatic generated code (in 'Form1.cs' and 'Form1.Designer.cs'). Is that part of the answer ???

Can anybody help me ???

Thanks.

Comments

• edited 6:21PM
    Hi,

You can try latest version of FastReport Studio 4.8.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.