When plan to release FastReport VCL 5?

Hi~~ [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I'm english short. I will buy FastReport VCL 5. When the FastReport VCL 5 is expected to release? What happens to price FastReport VCL 5?[/img]

Comments

• OrionizerOrionizer North Carolina
    edited 6:52PM
    I'm also interested to know - will there be a beta anytime soon?

Thanks!
  • edited 6:52PM
    Orionizer wrote: »
    will there be a beta anytime soon?

Any news on this?
    Hi.

I'm waiting for this version too.

I would like to buy it!
    Hello,

Any news about the forthcoming FastReport 5 version ?
    Give us please some informations. It was stated 5 month ago that the new version will be available begining 2011....
    I don't mind delay's, but the lack of news on this is kind of scary..
    Apparently nobody want to say anything, even support calls on FR5 stay unanswered.

Are you guy's still alive or is FastReport going distinct like Rave?
    Or is FastReport the default report enigine in the next release of Delphi?
    (i hope not)
  • Anu de DeusAnu de Deus Hampshire, UK
    edited 6:52PM
    I agree with that: support is dead, as far as I'm concerned
    It is my hope the silence is because the developers are heads down coding FR5 and not because they have lost their passion for the FR product or VCL. FR, please provide some kind of update here or in blog. Thank you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.