CUBE AND SCHEMA IN THE SAME FILE

edited 2:48PM in FastCube
Hi, dear authors of FastCube!

Do you have in your development plan or there already is a possibility to create some kind of standalone fc report or file that have shema and cube datet in the same file.

Since I work as analyst in medium size company and a made a "tons of reports", I lose a lot of time when exporting data in Excel and arange them again to looks like in FCTable.

So, it would be a very nice, I think, to make some kind of "Export to standalone...", when program make a single exe with integrated shema and cube data into that file, so someone who receive file (CubeReport1.exe) can start and do whatever FastCube can do by their own choice.

CubeReport1.exe start, loads data, loads shema and that's that.

And all numbers, percentage, colors and calculated fields works just fine.

I don't need to rearrange them again in Excel.

Hope there are a people who think same as I do.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.