Could not recompile

edited 2:11PM in FastCube
I am trying to recompile FastCube to gain TChart ability.
I have FastCube Professional (latest version), Delphi 2007, and TChart 7 Standard.

I get an error indicating that TEE711 is not found and that fcd11.dpk was not compiled.

When I search my drive, I have no TEE711. I can find TEE7100. Did Code Gear distribute the wrong package names?

I tried to open fcd11.dpk to edit the unit names of the required packages, but I get the message that it cannot load dclfcd11 because it contains TeCanvas which is also contained in package tee7100. I edit the names anyway, but I still cannot compile. It says it cannot find TEE7100.

Getting lost here. Can anyone give me direction on how to get this working?

Comments

• edited 2:11PM
    Is there anybody working at Fast-Reports? I can't get any response from support regarding this problem.
  • edited 2:11PM
    Bestware wrote: »
    I am trying to recompile FastCube to gain TChart ability.
    I have FastCube Professional (latest version), Delphi 2007, and TChart 7 Standard.

I get an error indicating that TEE711 is not found and that fcd11.dpk was not compiled.

When I search my drive, I have no TEE711. I can find TEE7100. Did Code Gear distribute the wrong package names?

I tried to open fcd11.dpk to edit the unit names of the required packages, but I get the message that it cannot load dclfcd11 because it contains TeCanvas which is also contained in package tee7100. I edit the names anyway, but I still cannot compile. It says it cannot find TEE7100.

Getting lost here. Can anyone give me direction on how to get this working?

In case this helps others, I am including the solution here.

I discovered the following post in ReportBuilder's forum that indicates CodeGear forgot to include certain files in Delphi 2007 release that would cause problems rebuilding.

http://www.codenewsfast.com/cnf/article/45...ookmark.6786451

Here is part of that post:
    ========
    It appears that it was CodeGear who forgot to ship the file, not Steema.

For the benefit of anyone else coming across this (as well as yourselves of course):

There is an update available for anyone to use at
    http://www.teechart.net/files/vcl/public/T...1Delphi2007.exe
    ========

So I downloaded and installed this, and now the recompile with TeeChartStd7 works.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.