Importing RDLC Reports

Hello,
I tried to import a RDLC report into fastreport. When openeing the file I got an error message saying "Unable to load report. The string was not recognized as a boolean value". I'm using a german windows with german VS2008 Prof. The error message was in german too. Is there another way to import the report ?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Hello. This bug fixed. You can download the new version of FastReport .NET tomorrow.
  • edited 4:28PM
    Thanks for your fast help. It now works perfect for me.
    This was the last impulse for me. I placed my order for FR a few minutes ago
  • edited January 2011
    Is the error inside it again ?
    I tried to import the report with my official version of fast report and the error shows again. (I'm using Version 1.51 of the Designder)

Edit:
    After that I downloaded the demoversion (1.5.36) an succeed to import the file.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.