How to make the printer settings window always on top?

web environment Thanks!

Comments

• edited 7:17PM
    lzsh0622 wrote: »

web environment Thanks!

lzsh0622,

Do you print report from web? Could you give example code fro print reports from web?
    i use VS2010, when i try print from VS all was ok, when i used ISS Printer property windows never showed.
    dmazay wrote: »
    lzsh0622,

Do you print report from web? Could you give example code fro print reports from web?
    i use VS2010, when i try print from VS all was ok, when i used ISS Printer property windows never showed.

// vs2005 c# code

using System;
    using System.Data;
    using System.Configuration;
    using System.Collections;
    using System.Web;
    using System.Web.Security;
    using System.Web.UI;
    using System.Web.UI.WebControls;
    using System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebParts;
    using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls;
    using FastReport.Web;
    using FastReport;

public partial class AppReport : System.Web.UI.Page
    {
    protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
    if (!IsPostBack)
    {
    WebReport1.Prepare();
    }
    }
    protected void WebReport1_StartReport(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
    string cmdtxt = "select * from tab_App where ID=" + KeyID;
    DataTable dt = new DataTable("tab_App");
    if (JaSql.ReturnDataTable(cmdtxt, dt))
    {
    FastReport.Report rpt = (sender as WebReport).Report;
    rpt.Load(Server.MapPath("AppReport.frx"));
    rpt.RegisterData(dt, "tab_App");
    rpt.SetParameterValue("constr", GetConnString);
    }
    }

protected void Button2_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
    WebReport1.Report.Print();
    }
    }

<%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/PageTemplate.Master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="ApplyExamReport.aspx.cs" Inherits="AppReport" Title="Untitled Page" %>
    <%@ Register Assembly="FastReport" Namespace="FastReport.Web" TagPrefix="cc1" %>
    <asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="PageBody" Runat="Server">

<div style="height:38px">
    <asp:Button runat="server" ID="Button2" Text="Button" OnClick="Button2_Click" />
    </div>

<div>
    <cc1:webreport id="WebReport1" LocalizationFile="../../reports/Chinese.frl" runat="server" onstartreport="WebReport1_StartReport"
    height="1000px" width="800px" ShowToolbar="False" Pictures="False" > </cc1:webreport>
    </div>

</asp:Content>
    lzsh0622,

Do you solve this problem?? If you have solution, pls write it here.
  • edited July 2011
    Thank you for sharing your post. I was looking for such kind of post for a long time. Finally I got one. Happy to be a member of this forum. Good work buddy. Keep on posting. Wish you a very happy Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
  • edited January 2011
    My name is Jenifer. and I am new here. Wish you all a happy and joyful 2011. It will be great for me to be here with all you people. From the last few weeks I was visiting here and then I decided to be an active member here and so I am here. My hobbies are singing, watching science-fiction and comedy movies. Collecting and listening all types of famous audio songs is what I like the most. Hope to enjoy my stay with all you guys. I look forward to being a part of this community. Thanks in advance.
    Thank you for your post. I am also facing such kind of problem. Now I think I can recover it. Keep on posting. This is really a nice job.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.