TfrxPictureView doesn't export to RTF

The image of the TfrxPictureView doesnt' export to RTF, even though the property ExportPictures of TfrxExportRTF is setting to true.
Any suggestions?

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 6:07AM
    What version of FR do you use? I try with FR 4.10.1 - all works OK
  • The version I use is FR 4.6.5
  • gpigpi
    edited 6:07AM
    Use latest FR 4.10.x
  • I've installed the last version FR 4.10, but the problem persists, the image doesn't export to RTF. The image is located in the PageHeader band. I investigate and I saw that the problem is with the image in the PageHeader band, because if I copy the image in the MasterPage band the RTF has this image, but not the image in the page header.
  • edited October 2010
    Finally I found the reason: I have text (TfrxMemoView) over the image, and apparently this doesn't exports to RTF. If I delete the text, and leave the image alone, I got the image in the page header in the exported RTF file.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.