Expression Editor Box Missing (possible bug)

Please see the attached screen shot. Right below the variable list there is usually the Expression editor, however, it is missing and I can't find a way to bring it back. If I hover the mouse over the bottom border of the box I do see the double line arrow show-up as if for resizing, however, it doesn't do anything.

I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling Fast Reports Studio, but it didn't change. I'm thinking this is some kind of bug. How do I get it back?

Comments

• thorstenthorsten Norderstedt near Hamburg / Germany
    edited 9:06PM
    Hi,

I met the same problem some time ago and found no better solution than to manipulate registry (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Fast Reports\Form4.TfrxVarEditorForm).
    There were two values containing split positions, one of them was set to 0. I changed it to some other value (greater 0). After this I was able to adjust the size of the expressions window in the GUI.
    Other solutions are appreciated...

Kind regards
    Thorsten

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.