Fast Report with Lazarus

Hi,

Can I use Fast Report with Lazarus?

I would like to buy Fast Report, is great, but I want to develop application using open source tools. Lazarus is a Free Version of Delphi, multiplatform and completely open source! http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/

Comments

• edited 9:01AM
    Currently that's impossible, but FR has plans to support Lazarus.
    Draeden wrote: »
    Currently that's impossible, but FR has plans to support Lazarus.

It could be great to *at least* have non-visual components, to allow, for example load an .fr3 file and generate a PDF from it, to be used for Web.

Leonardo.
    Just curious if any progress has been made to make FR available to the Lazarus community ... ?
    I'm currently a happy Delphi user, but wish to migrate some of my applications to the MacOS X platform >

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.