table header

Hello
I'd like to use a table to display some information.
I have a header and one line of data which will be repeated according to the data.
How is it possible to show only one line of the header ?
(In Reporting Services, the table has a header and we doesn't have that problem)

It isn't possible to show a table at the same time in the header and the detail.

I found two solutions :
- Create two table, one in the header, one in the detail. Problem : As soon as I want to resize the collumn, I'll be forced to resize the second table
- Use lines and label but I don't like this approch.

Do you have any other solutions ?

Regards
Oursgris

Comments

• StarkStark Syria
    edited 4:03AM
    Hi , have a good day
    oursgris wrote: »
    I found two solutions :
    - Create two table, one in the header, one in the detail. Problem : As soon as I want to resize the collumn, I'll be forced to resize the second table

I always do that , and it's work fine for me

P.S : my Unrecommended Idea ( I even don't know if this sound good )
    Add your Header Row , Before every Data Row , And before pass it to report >
  • edited 4:03AM
    Stark wrote: »
    Hi , have a good day
    Stark wrote: »
    I found two solutions :

I always do that , and it's work fine for me

P.S : my Unrecommended Idea ( I even don't know if this sound good )
    Add your Header Row , Before every Data Row , And before pass it to report >

what solution do you use ? number 1 or 2 ?
    the second solution is to use line to "emulate" a table
    (i think you use the first solution which consists by creating two table)
  • StarkStark Syria
    edited 4:03AM
    I use Number 1

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.