Problem with SUBREPORT

edited July 2010 in FastReport 4.0
Hy,

I have search on the forum but 1 don't find what i want ...

Query1 = 'SELECT ID,LIBELLE,STATUT,LIBSTATUT FROM TABLE1,TABLE2 WHERE TABLE1.ID = TABLE2.ID ORDER BY ID"
Query2 = 'SELECT RESUL1,RESUL2 FROM STOREDPROCEDURE1(:PARAM1)'
- PARAM1 = Data Type : Integer, Value : <Query1."ID">

SUBREPORT :

MasterData "Query2"
Print <Query2."RESUL1"> Print <Query2."RESUL2">

MAIN PAGE :

Group Header Query1."ID"
MasterData "Query1"
Print <Query1."LIBELLE"> Print <Query1."LIBSTATUT">
SUBREPORT

I would like for each break on my Group Header on Query1."ID", the subreport call "Query2" whith Query1."ID" param, but don't work.
The Result is my Query2 is launch with the same Query1."ID" param. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" /> Have you an idea ? Sorry for my english i'm french.[/img]

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 9:52PM
    grouping is designed to work with one query across several tables, using an orderby clause
    returning all data required.
    sample is nested group report in main demo.

need more info about your report
    what band is subrep located on?
    are you using external frxdbdatasets or internal?
    if internal what DB engine
  • edited 9:52PM
    gordk wrote: »
    grouping is designed to work with one query across several tables, using an orderby clause
    returning all data required.
    sample is nested group report in main demo.

need more info about your report
    what band is subrep located on?
    are you using external frxdbdatasets or internal?
    if internal what DB engine

I edited my first post with more informations.
    My first query is the result of a join between 2 tables : it can result many line with the same ID.
    It's for that i want to call a subreport in the Group Header Query1."ID" for not call my stored procedure for each line but only one time per different Query1."ID".

The Subreport is Located into the MasterData "Query1"
    I use Internal Query UIB for my report. (Firebird)

thank for your response >

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.