Designer problem

edited 7:07AM in FastReport .NET
Hi everyone,

I use fast report on windows 7 64-bit. I am currently using a demo version to evaluate it. It was working very well so far. what happens now is when i open the designer, the window opens in the taskbar but no window is being displayed. I can see it in the task bar but when i click on it it doesn't come up and it doesn't do anything. But it is there because the parent window loses the focus and doesn't get it back until i kill the process of designer. Does anybody know what could be wrong with it. It used to work very well.

Thanks

Comments

• edited 7:07AM
    Karim wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I use fast report on windows 7 64-bit. I am currently using a demo version to evaluate it. It was working very well so far. what happens now is when i open the designer, the window opens in the taskbar but no window is being displayed. I can see it in the task bar but when i click on it it doesn't come up and it doesn't do anything. But it is there because the parent window loses the focus and doesn't get it back until i kill the process of designer. Does anybody know what could be wrong with it. It used to work very well.

Thanks

Solved!

Just deleted the config file and it worked next time (but still wondering what the problem was beacuse it may happen for the customers as well)
    Hello,

Next time, please send me the config file before deleting it. tz@fast-report.com.
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

Next time, please send me the config file before deleting it. tz@fast-report.com.

Sure. Thanks
    I face this problem also but on server 2008
    ans fast report 1.4.3
    even when run the designer.exe

what can I do ????
    Hello,

Please send me the FastReport.Net configuration file. It can be found here:

Windows XP:

C:\Documents and Settings\user_name\Local Settings\Application Data\FastReport\FastReport.config

Windows Vista:

C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Local\FastReport\FastReport.config

send to tz@fast-report.com. Then delete this file and try to run the designer again.
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

Please send me the FastReport.Net configuration file. It can be found here:

Windows XP:

C:\Documents and Settings\user_name\Local Settings\Application Data\FastReport\FastReport.config

Windows Vista:

C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Local\FastReport\FastReport.config

send to tz@fast-report.com. Then delete this file and try to run the designer again.

Hello,

Mail sent with attached file

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.