Row Heigth

edited 4:31PM in FastReport .NET
I have set the font to Times New Roman 10p. for all fields, then I set the height of the fields and the bands from 0,5 into 0,35 (centimeters). That is because our users would like to have as much lines at one page as possible. When I do a test print it works fine.
However some fields were truncated, therefor I have set the property Can Grow to true. The field are not truncated anymore but the height is reset to the value (on the print) of 0,5 centimeters now.

Question: is there a solution for this? If not, please could you great one? Best it should be a property of the Styles because the heigth is related to the font that is used.

Thanks
Hans

Comments

• edited 4:31PM
    Hello,

The minimum height for TextObject with the default settings and font "Times New Roman, 10pt" is 0,46cm. You may decrease the Padding.Bottom property of the Text object if you want less height, for example, set it to -4 (the property is measured in pixels).
    Hello Alex,

That does most of the job.
    Only when a field is growing to the next line the space between the first line and the second line is to large. It would be great to have a setting to minimize the empty space between two rows.

Bye
    Hans
    You may use the LineHeight property of the TextObject.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.