Advanced Cross-tab object

I get an error compiling

Error Fr_cross.pas[409] undeclared identifier "Null"

I will revert back to std cross tab for now and contact the author directly to see if there is a fix.

-Lou

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 10:17PM
    Lou after all the changes for the oqb stuff,everything compiled ok for me in d7 pro under w98 and wxppro trying all bde stuff first reports demo app ok,usual error on
    advance crosstab5 report can't run under ide ok from compiled app.
    regards ;)
  • edited 10:17PM
    There is no 'Null' at line 409. Seems you have old version of fr_cross.pas.
    AlexTZ wrote:
    There is no 'Null' at line 409. Seems you have old version of fr_cross.pas.
    The adv crosstab I was referring to was he code in the PowerPAK. Perhaps this is already incorporated into CrossTAb and I am just impatient and need to wait for PowerPAK to be released for V 2.52.

-Lou
    Standard cross-tab has been replaced with advanced cross-tab from powerpack since FR2.51 (or 2.5).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.