WebReport / IE6 Problem

edited 10:46PM in FastReport .NET
We are using the WebReport component to view reports on our web site. The reports run fine on IE8 and Google Chrome. However, when we try to view them with IE6, all we get is the top tool/control bar (export, print, etc.) but no report is visible. Is there a workaround for this? I don't have IE7 to test so I don't know if the reports can be viewed in this browser.

Alan

Comments

• edited 10:46PM
    afusco wrote: »
    We are using the WebReport component to view reports on our web site. The reports run fine on IE8 and Google Chrome. However, when we try to view them with IE6, all we get is the top tool/control bar (export, print, etc.) but no report is visible. Is there a workaround for this? I don't have IE7 to test so I don't know if the reports can be viewed in this browser.

Alan

Fixed.

I had the report window sized to the toolbar. In IE8 and Google Chrome the report window automatically resized to the actual report size but this apparently doesn't work with IE6. Making the report window larger fixed the problem.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.