Can't see anything in the report

edited 7:27AM in FastReport .NET
I have created a label which has no report title, header and footer. It only has data section.
I have put many text object as well as a barcode. Half of the text objects are linked to fields from my data source and the rest are not.
The problem I am dealing with is, when see a preview of my report it doesn't show anything. I know data will be sent via my application, but I can't even see my text objects which where not linked to datasource. Even when I send the data using the software and register the data, when I see or print it there is nothing on my report. However, if I set the data section in my report not to be linked to datasource, the preview would show my text objects. What could be the problem? Any help would be highly appreciated.

P.S: I am using C# express under Win 7 64-bit.

Comments

• edited 7:27AM
    Hello,

Looks like the datasource has no rows. In this case you will see an empty page in the preview.
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

Looks like the datasource has no rows. In this case you will see an empty page in the preview.

Thanks for replying.
    Why can't I see even the objects which are not linked to the datasource?
    I wanted to attach the report file, but i don't know why, I couldn't. Perhaps I don't have the privileges.
    When the datasource which is connected to the databand, has no rows, the whole databand will not be printed. Please tell me how do you register the data in a report?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.