Link in a dynamic table

edited 4:23PM in FastReport .NET
Can I add a link to each cell of a dynamic table?

I see that I can assign a link in the template table, but then, I would need to modify the URL of each link according to the position of the cell. How can I do it?

Thank you

Comments

• edited 4:23PM
    You may set the cell.Hyperlink.Value property in a script.
    Ok, I see, it works fine, thank you.
    I did not tried because before I tried to modify the Text property and it returned error. It is off-topic, but do you know why I get error when I change the Text property.
    For example, in the multiplication demo, I put:

for (x = 1; x <= 10; x++)
    {
    // print the data column (second column in the template)
    Cell12.Text="[x + 1]";

but then, in the preview I get "Name X does not exist".

I would need to change the Text property from the script. Is it possible?

Thank you
    If you want to print "[x + 1]" text you need to disable expressions in this cell:
    Cell12.AllowExpressions = false;
    No, I do not want the text, I would like to change the expression from the source.
    If I put [x + 1] from the designer, it works fine, but if it do the same from the script, I get an error.
    All expressions must be defined at the report start. You are trying to define a new expression ("x + 1") which cannot be evaluated because the report class (along with all known expressions) is already compiled.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.