Decimal Sign - load XML with wrong decimal sign

edited 5:20AM in FastReport .NET
How can I load a XML file that does have a Currency format #,##0.00 into a FastReport that is running with a windows format #.##0,00. (XML has a dot as decimal sign, local windows settings is the comma the decimal sign).
My problem is that the data is multiplied with hundred.

XML file:
<Price>2.50</Price>

In the report the field Price is printed as:

Can I overrule the Windows Currency settings in FastReports (in code) ?

Comments

• edited 5:20AM
    Hello,

Are you trying to load xml in the "Data/Add Data Source..." menu via the "XML database" connection? If so, there is no way to use specific locale while loading xml. You can change the current thread locale before running a report designer, but it's not a good solution.
  • edited 5:20AM
    Hi Alex

I found a solution for my problem. When I change the attribuut msdata:UseCurrentLocale from "true" into "false" in the XML file then it works.

Thanks
    Hans

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.