Problem with FastCube

edited 12:14PM in FastCube
Hay
I have a problem with FastCube

Comments

• edited 12:14PM
    Hi.

Unset option mdgoResizeOnChange in fcGrid before adding fields in Y axis.

Oleg.
    wrote: »
    Hi.

Unset option mdgoResizeOnChange in fcGrid before adding fields in Y axis.

Oleg.

tnx

Now it works, but I have another problem

How can I set that we fill the opening as many columns as can fit. Currently we display only the first column, while others can not see until they spread
    Ok.

I will test and fix it.

Oleg.
    ivan8888 wrote: »

How can I set that we fill the opening as many columns as can fit. Currently we display only the first column, while others can not see until they spread

Sorry, I tried to understand what is the problem but seems I can't. Can you explain better what do you need.

Sorry, I tried to understand what is the problem but seems I can't. Can you explain better what do you need.

The problem is the following
    When you open the Cube I see only one field, while other fields are hidden.
    If you turn it ResizeOnChange We are reluctant scrollbar, which I have already mentioned as a problem. Is it possible to see as many fields as will fit on the screen as in Figure 2
    Hi. I see. To fix the problem you can apply the folling patch:
    Index: olap/Source/fcGrid.pas
    ===================================================================
    --- olap/Source/fcGrid.pas    (revision 1082)
    +++ olap/Source/fcGrid.pas    (revision 1083)
    @@ -2075,6 +2075,7 @@
         maxRight := ARectOfReg.Right - Ord(NeedScroll) * ScrollWidth;
         if (ATypeDrRegion = dr_CapYAx) and (mdgoYAxisScroller in Options) then
         begin
    +      k := ScrollInfo[dr_YScroller].Position;
           for i := Max(0, Slice.YAxisFieldIndex[ScrollInfo[dr_YScroller].Position]) to ItemCountDrRegion[ATypeDrRegion] - 1 do
           begin
             if the_left >= maxRight then

It will be included of course in the next update.
    Hi. I see. To fix the problem you can apply the folling patch:
    Index: olap/Source/fcGrid.pas
    ===================================================================
    --- olap/Source/fcGrid.pas    (revision 1082)
    +++ olap/Source/fcGrid.pas    (revision 1083)
    @@ -2075,6 +2075,7 @@
         maxRight := ARectOfReg.Right - Ord(NeedScroll) * ScrollWidth;
         if (ATypeDrRegion = dr_CapYAx) and (mdgoYAxisScroller in Options) then
         begin
    +      k := ScrollInfo[dr_YScroller].Position;
           for i := Max(0, Slice.YAxisFieldIndex[ScrollInfo[dr_YScroller].Position]) to ItemCountDrRegion[ATypeDrRegion] - 1 do
           begin
             if the_left >= maxRight then

It will be included of course in the next update.

tnx
  • edited January 2010
    I still have a problem with FastCube, scrollbar does not work properly. I tested this part of what you fix and still have a problem. Enclosed sent three pictures. On the first picture is how we print, on the other figure that should be, and the third picture is showing how it looks after you fix the problem. The problem is that the nevidi last row Measure. Can you make to see Measure, and to see the field list
    ivan8888 wrote: »
    I still have a problem with FastCube, scrollbar does not work properly. I tested this part of what you fix and still have a problem. Enclosed sent three pictures. On the first picture is how we print, on the other figure that should be, and the third picture is showing how it looks after you fix the problem. The problem is that the nevidi last row Measure. Can you make to see Measure, and to see the field list

Can you create a ticket? Maybe you somehow applied the changes wrong or so? We will send you the changed unit then.
    Currently working as shown in Figure 1, can be made to look like in Figure 2

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.